4.1.13

100



This is post #100. 100 is a cause for celebration right? This won't be some congratulatory post. This also won't be some reflective piece on this blog, which has most certainly taken a form much different than I ever expected. No, it is more a post congratulating you, the reader, for reading incessant rants regarding family, hardship, emotions, and more. Boy, if I were you I would have moved on long ago.

But to the 2 of you that read this blog, this must be one of the most strenuous relationships you have ever had. I don't maintain but a few good friendships, I find relationships can be boring and mundane. Only those that excite me are ones I pursue (that may become a later post). Only ones that push my boundaries are ones that I attempt to continue. So, if this blog does that for you, by all means, continue reading. Perhaps there will be 100 more to come.

My hope isn't to provide a voyeuristic take on a young adult male's attempts at understanding life. My hope is that my openness will be enough to inspire others to stop ignoring those rumblings inside and acknowledge that they exist and need to be dealt with, both the bad and good.

Speaking of good, I am thinking this blog will begin to take a more positive tone to it. So here we go to the next 100.



////ps: googling 100 brings up some interesting results:


My fear is one day I will live in a town like this 

India's version of a Kardashian? Can't be, she is missing a unibrow.


100 lies a minute? Is that how this came up? Maybe 100% blonde female anchors with nose and boob jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment